December 29, 2009

Dearest Bad Girls,

Dearest Bad Girls,

...Portia & Natalie.



I usually don't write love notes to reality tv castmembers,
but this had to be addressed & replayed.
I have been a fan of the Bad Girls Club since the first season & I have yet to see a fight like this...on ANY reality show.

Since season 4 of BGC aired, Natalie, you have been getting on my last nerves. When Kendra didn't knock your ass out, I knew it'd only be a matter of time before someone pounded your face in & I am oh so grateful it was Portia.



Even though I do not condone violence, I HATE disrespect & Natalie, you deserved to get drug. Period. Since the reel started rolling you have been going on & on about superficial shit.
LMAO. Karma is a beeeyyyoootttccchhhh.

3 comments:

Tresey B. (= said...

It sure is about time that someone took off on Natalie! All that head she be talking! A lot of ppl say it wasn't a fair fight but I think it was b|c she seen her coming..she just didn't get up! OH WELL!

Supastarrr said...

lmao I think it's safe to say everyone hates Natalie && her chin. I can't wait to see who comes on tonight.

Bombchell said...

wow I missed that fight, that ish was crazy! *smh*