March 02, 2010

Dearest Monica,

Dearest Monica,

...aka Miss Thang...


I absolutely love your new single, "Everything to Me".
I, like the rest of the world, have been impatiently waiting to hear new music & I am so happy you return & bless us with a beautiful love song.
I just love when you & Missy Elliott get together. I am usually not a big fan of sampling, but Missy did her thang with one of my favorite songs EVER, "Silly" by Deniece Williams. I must admit though, a reason I love this song is because I can relate to the lyrics Jazmine Sullivan penned for your one of a kind voice.


Monica, your style is B.A.D.! Who's your stylist?
You're so gorgeous. Makeup.Hair.Vocals. All on point. You are a bad 'bish', homegirl.
I love the outfits you are wearing [Alexander McQueen -RIP], but I have to know about the black jacket, that appears around 1:12, immediately.

In true Love Note fashion, its time for a throwback. One of my favorite Monica & Missy collabos, "Knock, Knock".

[I LOVED "Set it Off" too!]
PS: Your album, STILL STANDING, will be dropping on 03/23/2010...YES!

No comments: