December 13, 2010

Dearest Fabolous,

Dearest Fabolous,

"...& you still killin them hoes."


I just peeped the video to 'You Be Killing Em' on WSHH. 
The first time I watched it I was so distracted by Ms. Amber Rose, that I had to watch it again...& again.



Now, as a hardcore Fabolous fan its essential that I be 100% honest.
I like the song, but I'm not in love with it.
As one of my top 3 favorite rappers, I am surprised because I usually love everything you put out.

Anywho, I'm sure this isnt really up for discussing...but what's up with you and A. Rose?
I mean...I'm not feeling it & now that yall gyrating & shit in the video...all that's running through my mind  is "that's Kanye's leftovers...". EwwWww..

But I guess it is what it is so "Do You" ::in my Kevin Hart voice::


No comments: