December 15, 2010

Dearest Friends,

Dearest Friends,

A few days ago I received an email about featuring an independent artist on my blogspot & a light bulb went off above my head. How can this be a hip hop based blogspot without me showing independent artists, models, singers, bloggers & etc. love? So, every Wednesday I will be doing just that. Let's call it...Independent Wednesdays...for now.

To start this soon to be phenomenal trend, let me introduce you to our first featured independent artist,
==> TreDice <==


TreDice is not only an aspiring artist, but he's also an entrepreneur. He has his own urban clothing line that has been seen on my favorite America's Next Top Model, Bre, Teyana Taylor & many more. He's also a motivational speaker & Co-Founder of the youth empowerment program, I Am Multi LLC..

After reading an article on Kanye West in XXL magazine, TreDice came up with a HOT joint called, 'Just Went Pro' which he says is "...for those trying to make that transition to something greater".


"Haters throw rice, Broads throw cutty. Please no applause, just throw money."

PS: Shout out to Michael Culberson...the beat is JAMMIN'! & if you want to some TreDice some love, hit him up ==> twitter.com/TreDice & on facebook.com/TreDice-and-I-Got-Bars

No comments: