August 11, 2009

Dearest Operation Repo,

Dearest Operation Repo,

I absolutely LOVE this show!

Its so damn funny to see how people act when you arrive to tow their
car away...ESPECIALLY when they KNOW they haven't paid their car note
in the past 90 days [at least!]

But you all are some "Gs"...
You get the vehicle by any means neccessary.
I have many fav. episodes...but the two below are by far my favorites!

This first video is of an older male, who "needs to grow up" [says his parents].
Watch the video & you'll see what I mean.
I was laughing this WHOLE segment...b/c its real....[right?]
Pay attention at 1:55 - Hiliarious!



My second favorite episode is titled "Wedding Day Repo".
Ladies, what would YOU do?



[Operation Repo comes on TruTV Monday nights at 10]

1 comment:

Tresey B. said...

Lmfao! Ive always read your tweets about this show but haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet. I'll have to start tuning in, laughter is always good.