August 04, 2009

Dearest Wendy Williams,

Dearest Wendy Williams,

"How you doing?"


I love you & The Wendy Williams Show.
[Finally gives me something else to watch besides the 3 hour marathon
of Maury Povich & Jerry Springer episodes.]

You are so funny...& personable.
I love watching you interview everyone that sits on your couch
b/c you talk to them like you've know them since forever.
Plus, you're very knowledgable on their business,
which makes it even more interesting.

I have only missed a few episodes since it premiered about 2-3 weeks ago,
But I can already say...I am a fan [& not just a Whitney Fan]...;)



[The Wendy Williams show comes on Mon-Fri 10am on FOX.]

1 comment:

Tresey B. said...

[how you dewwing?!] lmfao! i LOVE this show! She be killing me...hella entertaining! I havent watched it since I moved though but once the cable is hooked up, Ima be back on my Wendy flow! Lolz