January 13, 2009

Dearest Bloggers,

Dearest Bloggers,
[& other readers of Love Notes to Hip Hop]

72 people are apart of my entourage...WoW.
[if only I could get that many comments *wink*]

This is dedicated to you...


"So I thought up this song/To show my appreciation for lovin' me so long/
You don't know how much you mean to me"

PS: I know we arent as deep as the lyrics to the song, but the message is just...

THANK YOU

For reading my thoughts about what entertains me and/or just irritates me.

4 comments:

Jervis said...

awwww,nice song
yall heard!!!!!, COMMMENNT!!!

Ciao Bella said...

love your blog btw read all ur posts
and thank you for following my blog
although i must confess its not at all interesting lol
but yea i was hoping you would help me i need advice
its a post on my blog called FINALS
thank you

ciao bella

Ms. Minnie said...

Awww...
I wish I could make it to 75 followers...
So basically means your blog is the bomb!

Lol..I love your blog!
Keep it up!

Ziggy Za. said...

I think your concept is pretty dope. Expect to be name dropped via my blog soon. :)