January 28, 2009

Dearest T.I.,

Dearest T.I.,

EeeWWwWW!
I can't believe you actually did this sh*t.
As a "Stan" fan since 2002, let me tell you that the below pic is hella nasty.
What the hell possessed you to wipe your "goodies" with your tee & toss it into the crowd?



Who the hell [besides the hoe who's reaching 4 the sh*t in both pics] would want that nasty ass hanes t-shirt now?
I would NOT raise my hand for that sh*t if it came flying out into the crowd.
Now that I imagine that, my ass would probably jump out the damn way.

SMH. Im really just speechless...
If I was Tiny, I would pop you in the back of your damn head for this.



PS: I hope this isnt some new trend or something. Remember wack ass Yung Berg from back in August? EwwWWww.

6 comments:

Hippo_Lee_toe said...

LMAO@Jump out of the way
hahahahahhaha

He's still sooo hot tho. -sighs-

[$ H A R O N A] said...

lmao no one really wants that young berg one... but why did i drool a lil at the ti one. and i indeed would run out of the way of those shirts!! ball juice. lmao

A. Red said...

SOMEBODY GET A WEED-WACKER FOR HOMIE. I CAN NOT DO IT. And I don't care how much of a stan you are...you should feel disrespected if somebody hit you in the grill with a musty ball shirt/towel.

Ziggy Za. said...

Yeah...that's a little frightening.

just jaleesa. said...

thats a lot of hair T.I. just a little TOOO much lmao

Lique said...

yea..ti or tiny needs to address that hair issue.but thats gross as fcuk.if ur balls are sweating,fcukin wait to wipe them,and dont throw the shit to a fan!That shit has got to smell..eew