November 05, 2009

Dearest ...GUCCI!,

Dearest ...GUCCI!

You've gone from being "So Icey" to...



...being EVERYdamnWHERE!
I mean...your throat doesn't hurt?
Everytime I turn the radio on, you're on someone's joint.
But I aint mad at cha, I never knock a man's hustle.
[To make matters worst] I'm not a fan & unfortunately for me, there doesn't seem to be too many more who concur.

&& Now, you have a song with one of my FAVORITE R&B males, USHER!
[*blank stare*] REALLY!?!
GUCCI! & U.S.H.E.R.R.A.Y.M.O.N.D.? Hmmm...I don't know about this.
Don't get mad, but I think he makes the song.
Your verses/lyrics are "eh", but the chorus...[nodding my head up & down]...
"I fuQz w/ it".
But then again, Ush can sing anything & make the sound good.


PS: Spppeeeaakkkiiinnnggg of "So Icey"...



"Uh, Young Gucci Mane, don't kiss me baby, you can kiss the chains..."
This joint reminds me of one of my favorite ATL clubs...
Vegas Nites.

2 comments:

Tresey B. said...

I agree, Usher does make the song..its just not Gucci's style. Although, I dont really like any of Gucci's music, "Wasted" is my jaaamm right now! (Really only the chorus though..but I like it.)

ThaFamousNobody said...

Homie, go listen to add it up by gucci mane. My lil sister love this nigga and I couldn't understand why. He is consistant with music and he sounds like no one. He crashing! But he finna take that year long vakay.. all bad