November 02, 2009

Dearest Music Lovers,

Dearest Music Lovers,

Its #MusicMonday & I have that NEW SHIT for you!



Everyone is fiending for New Music. New Artists. A New Hip Hop.
So, allow me to [re]introduce you to "...one of the most talented solo MCs around", [-Rollingout.com].

"TRIMM meets SMKA is the second project in the “(dope artist) meets SMKA” series, and follows the successful release of Mr. Falyon meets SMKA, in June 2009. The project showcases TRIMM, who has been making waves in the music industry for a couple years and is arguably one of the best lyricists in Atlanta. TRIMM meets SMKA includes 9 tracks, two of which are produced by Battery 5, while the other 7 are produced by SMKA. There is additional production work from Justin Padron on “Real Shit.” TRIMM meets SMKA also includes features from Gripplyaz, A.leon Craft, Elz, J.Beans and Crook Brown." -[SMKA]

If you love hip hop like myself & tired of all the mundane music out currently, click the above album cover & experience what TRIMM likes to call, "Beautiful Music", by downloading TRIMM meets SMKA for F.R.E.E.
[The whole album is dope, but may I suggest a few of my fav. tracks? "Walk on By", "Yea Right", "Caddys", "Real Shit", "Instant Replay" & "Zone Wit It"]

PS:

Don't forget to check out TRIMM's first EP,
Evolution of the Machine & off TRIMM meets SMKA, the "Caddys" video.

1 comment:

Tresey B. ;-) said...

I hate that my computer's still in the shop..but trust & BELIEVE, when its out..you will not have to tell me twice about downloading all the new sh_t! b\c I love hearing new music 1st too. Anywho, is "My City" on this project as well b\c I hella liked that one too!