October 29, 2009

Dearest Teyana Taylor,

Dearest Teyana Taylor,

Let me start off by saying, Im Jealous...



I WISH I could love my thick/curly hair the way you love yours, but I can't. Fortunately, hair isn't what this love note is about.
It's about how GREAT I think you are.
The 1st time I was introduced to you was during MTV's
"My Super Sweet 16" episode.
I just loved everything about you.
From the hair, to the make up, to the outfits, to the dance routines.
For example this choreography to "Drop it Low". I Love It!
I want to learn this right now!


& theres more reasons why I think you're the bomb dot com...
After reading your interview w/ my girl, Egypt, there was something I read to be particularly interesting...
Such as, you're 18 yrs old & you're still a virgin.

"The one thing people can never say is that I’m a hoe.
I have a purity ring.
The only time you get in trouble is if you attempt to do something.
If your laying up on a boy then something is going to happen.
So I just keep my legs closed until I am ready for that.
I can’t have a boyfriend because the only thing they want to do is have sex.
I don’t want no fingers up there, no penis, nothing!!! Uh uh..."

Damn, how I wish other young ladies felt the same way.
It hurts my heart knowing that they don't care about being called a hoe.

Anywho, keep doing your thing, babygirl.

PS: Shout out to your baby daddy, Shia LeBouf ;).

2 comments:

ThaFamousNobody said...

She can get it.. That video of her dancing had me on her nuts. That colored pink made me respect her. i l-ve her.

Tresey B. ;-) said...

aWwWw, I wasnt the 1st to comment. lmao, anywho0o...she is a dope dancer, her super sweet 16 party was THE SHIT! Big-ups to her not being able to be called a hoe either! Go on girl!