April 05, 2009

Dearest Atl-iens,

Dearest Atl-iens,

On a serious note:

The above picture is of an associate I have met many
times through work & friends while living here in Atlanta.
His name is Kerry Lee Hayes, but I knew him as "Kane".
I just got word that he has been kidnapped from his Gable Apartments
in Perimeter Center East after 1 AM on Thursday.

According to WSBtv.com,
"Witnesses on the scene told police two black males with Jamaican accents entered the apartment, demanded money, and kidnapped Hayes.
Officials said one of the suspects was armed with a semi-automatic pistol. The other suspect also was armed but there was no description of the weapon."

I am seriously a little disturbed by this.
I have never personally known anyone that has gotten kidnapped &
just hope he's okay.
If anyone has information about this crime, please call Dunwoody police at (678) 533-0737.

Please put him in your prayers...
Peace

4 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is very nice

Ms.Mia said...

Yes, I'm deeply disturbed as well. I knew Kaane and I just talked to him last month, I hadnt talked to him in like 2 years. I'm really praying that he is found safe.
He is really sweet guy. I have checked his Myspace page and someone is logging in, but there are no updates on him. Please keep me posted if you hear anything and I will do that same for you as well.

Dwana said...

This has gotten NO media coverage. Thanks for posting this. The statics are grim at this point. I pray for strength and peace within his family and friends.

Dante' said...

I'm still at shock over this whole situation, I've known Kaane for a few years and I am extremely saddened by this. It baffles me how this hasn't had hardly any coverage. He is in my prayers!