October 17, 2009

Dearest Grip Plyaz,

Dearest Grip Plyaz,

…More Hood than Hipster [Bitch]…

  

My Nigga, GGGRRRIIIPPPPPPP!!!!

I'm sure the lames don't know, so please allow me to introduce you as one of my favorite underground ATL artists. Ever since I was introduced to the underground scene, I have been a fan of your music/stage presence/overall persona. One of my favorite joints would have to be "Project Hoe" from a few years ago. Oh! & I can't forget one of the FAVORITE summer anthems, "CADDYS". [Shout out to SMKA].

 

I absolutely love this "FucK that Hipster Shit". Just the beat & the way you riding it...it go so hard.  [plus, any song that suggests giving every random person the finger, is a hit in my book. ].

“…I ain’t no Hipster, bitch. Fuck that hipster, shit…”
 
Motion Family did they thing.
I LOVE this video of the Club Crucial performance.
Also, I have to shout out @KEIsOpenDoors. =)
 
Become a fan of Grip Plyaz:
Twitter.com/GripPlyaz
Facebook.com/GripPlyaz
Myspace.com/CumGitSlum

1 comment:

Tresey B. :-) said...

see, you be getting the scoop on all the new music first! no fair, loL..ay, but that "Caddy's" did bust!