October 12, 2009

Dearest Marge Simpson,

Dearest Marge Simpson,

"This is the closest you'll ever get to finding out if the carpet really does match the blue drapes"...


said TMZ. HA!
My mouth dropped when I saw the cover of the November issue of Playboy.
You are one of my favorite "TV Mom's" [Besides Louise from Family Guy, of course] I am kinda excited about this & I'm not too sure why. ;)



& now I give you a classic "Marge Moment".


PS: I can't believe it's been 30 yrs since you "popped out" Bart.
[Who's still 10 by the way.] You look great!
Also, did Homer tell you about the night we kicked it at Moe's? *wink*


1 comment:

Tresey B. =D said...

Daang! If Bart's still 10, then how old is Lisa & Maggie? Playboy a hot mess for this though! Lmao, they really have Marge on the cover! hahaha!