November 05, 2010

Dearest Lil Wayne,

Dearest Lil Wayne,

#WelcomeHomeWeezy




The Hip Hop world seemed to let out a long exhale on November 4th, when the gates of Rikers Island parted & you stepped out towards your freedom.
I havent been counting the days down like the rest of the world, but I am happy you are a free man.
Having your freedom taken from you is no joke, so hopefully you wont ever have to see inside another prison for the rest of your life.

In honor of your release I had to post one of my favorite songs from the era when you were telling these hoes not to forget the F - "Hustler Musik".





I swear Carter II was my sh*t! I had to buy that album 2x because I played the first one 'til it starting skipping. #Classic.

1 comment:

TreseyB said...

Lol at that pic, he needs to get those dreads hit up. But chea, hopefullyyy he doesn't have to see the inside of another prison cell again. I also hopes that he stops rapping about BS! Like seriously, you know I looove me some Wayne but J. Cole has gradually become my top fav. rapper. Wayne needs to quit the syrup and get back to spitting w/that Carter 1 flow again !