November 24, 2010

Dearest Polow da Don,

Dearest Polow da Don,

You, Zone 4 Inc., F.O.C.U.S. & The Ludacris Foundation out did yourselves.



Yesterday, Nov. 23rd,  Zone 4 Inc's 4th Annual Thanksgiving Carnival was held at the infamous Greenbriar Mall in East Point, GA. Not only did you bless a THOUSAND families with a turkey, yams & collard greens for Thanksgiving, but also provided FREE food, games & rides for the whole Southwest Atlanta community.


Along with the festivities, there were performances by Big Boi, Rich Boy, Gucci, Waka Flocka Flame, Ludacris, Lloyd, Keri Hilson & Chris Brown. 
When I first heard about this event I was going to take the 10 minute drive to see my favorites, Lloyd & Chris Brown, in person, but already knew the attendance in that area would be at an all time high. So, I chose to watch via UStream where Lloyd performed all my favorite songs...including his latest single 'Lay it Down'.




I had been waiting all show to see Chris Brown's performance, but right after Keri Hilson exited stage right, the video went off air. I was VERY disappointed, but thanks to the internet I am still able to witness his show.




I must also congratulate you on receiving the Phoenix Award which is giving to community leaders who work diligently to make Atlanta a better place.

[photo source:  itsarkeedah.com]

No comments: