November 18, 2010

Dearest T.I.,

Dearest T.I.,

"I'm still standing...


...Barely, but nevertheless still standing."

Like the rest of the world, I was very disappointed when I heard you were arrested...yet again, but regardless of the situation, I still have your back. No one will talk bad about T.I. in my presence. Believe that!
I have been a fan of yours since '02 & I remember even back then you rocked that orange jumpsuit DeKalb county provided to all its inmates & at the time it added to your persona.
But out of all the times you have been incarcarated, I can see from reading the message posted on TrapMuzik.com, that this time it has finally hit you.

This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school. I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life. Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah... I got to do this shit for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!! A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate. My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it. Over my dead body! So if you can't respect that you ain't rocking with my movement then Fuck you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are.....
- Love KING


PS: I just want it to be known that I am one of the motherf*kers who are rocking with your movement.

No comments: