November 03, 2010

Dearest MC Hammer,

Dearest MC Hammer,

REALLY?




I saw the video & seriously thought it was a joke.
I can't believe you actually spent time & money to produce a "diss" video... that had background dancers. HA!
Personally, I think every individual that participated in the video should be slapped...twice.
Especially the dude with the moobs [man boobs] who portrayed Jay-Z.




Jigga must of hurt your feelings. But, according to his response to this 'Better Run Run' "diss",
you haven't hurt his. Take a listen to his interview with DJ Semtex.




"I said some great things about him in the book I have coming out...he's going to be, like, embarrassed."

1 comment:

TreseyB said...

Wow, foreal though? Lol at you though, "Personally, I think every individual that participated in the video should be slapped...twice." Twice, lol. *sigh* Some people have nothing better to do than TRY to bring down others. It's nothing to Hov though.