June 08, 2009

Dearest ColdPlay,

Dearest ColdPlay,


I have not been a longtime fan like many other people I know,
[who don't just listen to hiphop],
but there's this one song that I just absolutely LOVE...
"...& thats when I ruled the worldddd..."

Hip Hop heads enjoy as well...;)



&& what I think is REALLY cool is the 9 track album,
that is going for FREE [via ColdPlay.com]to
all the fans/supporters.
Only thing neccessary is an email address
& TAAA-DAAA..."LEFT RIGHT" is ready to be enjoyed.

FYI: I know this is HipHopLoveNotes, but sometimes, you just
need to be put on...Even if it is heeelllaaa late ;)

3 comments:

MAyMAyE (@TreseyB) said...

Maybe I will give this a listen. I dont just listen 2 hip hop either. I dont discriminate...I rocz w/Avril Lavigne, The Fray, Maroon 5, Daughtry...Hekka different artists. U can never go wrong w/diversity.

Anonymous said...

I like everything I heard on your blog, props! I agree T.R.I.M.M is sounding like Summer to me!!!

Miss Wilson said...

I feel you on that, hip hop is my first love but the "entre ain't as good without something on the side" like FABO said. I love me some Coldplay