June 16, 2009

Dearest Mr. West,

Dearest Mr. West,

Thank you SO MUCH for jumping on this track.
I wasn't a fan of this song at first, but your flow is just soooo...,
Let me just say, You spit so "refreshingly".
I swear you are my Top 5 favorite rapper right now.




"Welcome to the wonderful world of gold plated Earl cuz
Everything I throw up, blow up
Talking to the girl, She said, "know what, grow up, You nasty"
I don’t understand why they trippin' if you ask me,
Flow just the nicest-I admit the propane,
I just spit, probably just raise the gas prices,
Everybody in the club try and get as fresh as me,
What you want dog? Trying to stay recession free
And spit, refreshingly,
When I rock the stady-ium
You probably get sweaty, You should bring a extra tee
Now I’m standing next to Jay, Who standing next to B,
You coulda been anywhere in the world,
But you’re here with me
That’s good for ego
Me and my ego
And it go wherever we go
My ego is my imaginary friend
He was with me when I was only imagining
I had dreams of the league, one day I play Kobe,
I walk up the Puff and he already know me,
Coulda let the dream killers, kill my self esteem,
Or use the arrogance as a steam that power my dreams..."


I Love It!!!

1 comment:

MAyMAyE (@TreseyB) said...

Yeah, this track does go. Anything Kanye is on bust! He be having the dopest metaphors/punchlines...he hekka cocky but I kinda love it.