June 22, 2009

Dearest Soulja Boy,

Dearest Soulja Boy,

1st, I'm no fan.


I just can't get into it.
[Although, you ALMOST had me w/ that damn "Kiss Me Through the Phone"...ALMOST]
You're an artist for the younger generation & I can respect that.
I am proud to see a YOUNG BLACK male doing his "THANG"
& making his money.

So much money, in fact, you decided to share some of the wealth
this past weekend at Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash in Atlanta.
[I remember bday bash @ hifi buys...smh...that sh*t use to be JAMMIN!!! Memories.]

Anywho, I was watching the video & was surprised to see you tossing out Big faces? into the crowd.
Even Grown ass MEN were reaching for your money & its all on tape.
...LMAO...

Pay attention at 1:32 to the security guard on your left...



HEHEHE...made me laugh out loud!
Dude was SMMOOOTTTHHHH as hell as he slide that money into his pocket.

PS: This aint got SHIT on when Floyd Mayweather made it BLIZZARD $30,000 though...;)
Read more here.

1 comment:

MAyMAyE (@TreseyB) said...

I'm apart of the young generation & I am mos def NOT a fan of Souljaboy sweetheart. Gnr, ole boy basically gets paid 2 breathe on tracks b/c he cannot rap 4 shit. Dude music is KNOCKOFF! Real talk. Im not a SB hater, I just love REAL music. Feel me?