January 10, 2010

Dearest Bryan J.,

Dearest Bryan J.,

"...You can trust me like I'm Obama LiL Mama..."


[shout out to governedbyloyalty.com for the flick]

Hi Homie!
I was just writing this little love note to show my love for the
"Like Im Obama" lyric video. I think its quite creative. Shout out to director, Prowlaman.



For a lot of people who don't know, you are signed to producer/songwriter, Tricky Stewart's RedZone Entertainment. According to Vibe.com;

"RedZone was founded by Tricky and his brother Mark E. Stewart in 1995. The production company has been responsible for more than 20 million records sold by artists ranging from Mary J. Blige to Sting. Stewart, whose songwriting partner is R&B star The-Dream, was previously responsible for producing records and then shopping them to major labels. The new deal frees him up to see projects all the way through.



RedZone's current focus is the 20-year-old singer Bryan J., whose heavy-bass, slow-droll dance song "Like I'm Obama" made rounds around the Internet in August.

"I'm going to spend this time getting his face out there, I'm going to give him a little bit of my experience breaking an artist in this industry," Stewart says of Bryan. "His stuff is all about being young and youthful. So we're trying to get in that whole 'heartthrob' lane where he can drive the girls crazy. Right now, we're just working the Internet."

In the midst of all this, I ran across a live performance of "Like I'm Obama" which I really enjoyed.I loved the live band. The dancers did they thing & you sounded just like the song...





No comments: