January 18, 2010

Dearest Mo'Nique,

Dearest Mo'Nique,

"Baaaaabbbbbyyyyyyyyyy... " [in my mo'nique voice]



I was at work when the Golden Globes was aired, but was SOOOO happy & proud to hear that you won Best Supporting Actress for one of the best movies of 2009, "Precious".
I have been a fan of yours for a looonnnngggggg time. & I'm just makes me so proud of you. I remember falling in love with Nicki Parker, "Woomp Woomp'ing" with you on "Showtime at the Apollo", laughing my ass off when you guest starred on "Thank God You're Here", High-5ing you on "Charm School" & despising you in "Precious".



I loved how Mary sang you all the way to the stage.


"Thank You God, for this amazing ride you are allowing me to go on..."
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 comment:

Truthful Trish said...

Awwww nice letter! I oo was overly excited and proud for her wheb she won!