September 20, 2009

Dearest Bryan J.,

Dearest Bryan J.,

Let me introduce myself...


I am your newest fan.
I've been hearing your name floating around lately & had to check you out.
And of course, I had to start w/ YouTube.
The 1st video I ran across was you performing/rapping/singing to
"Love in this Club"...all while driving. [Click Here].

But of course, my search didn't stop there. I had to see if there were any original songs by you & I ran across, "I Don't Love Her That Way".


I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE. this joint.
Even though the posted date was 2 yrs ago, its jamming.
Maybe its the concept of the song, your voice, the flow...
whatever it is, I want to add this sh*t to my ipizzy immediately! Link?

You also recently hooked up w/ ATL's I am Travis Porter & did a catchy tribute to all the "Bad Bitches" titled "Uhh Huhh".



You can sing homie.
I can't wait to see what you,Tricky Stewart & RedZone do.

1 comment:

Tresey B. =D said...

Brian J. ehhh? Cutie w|vocals. I'll be sure to give his music a listen as well. Better late than never.