September 17, 2009

Dearest Lil Mama,

Dearest Lil Mama,

...aka Niatia Jessica Kirkland


I bing'd your image & up popped hella pictures w/ you & that damn pacifier, in fitteds/hoodies & standing in the BBoy Stand, but amidst all the madness, the above photo popped out at me.
"That can't be LiL Mama", I thought to myself as I clicked to enlarge the image.
Where's the bedazzle? Weird Outfits? Ponytail?
But I must say, I've never seen this side of you before.
Very Nice.

However, what wasn't very nice, was Sunday's appearance you made along Jay-Z & Alicia Keys on the infamous MTV Video Music Awards.
I had to rewind & watch you appear on stage 2 times before I wrote this love note because I just couldn't believe it.



I can understand getting out of your seat & maybe walking towards the front of the stage, but to step onto the each step & proceed towards the front of the stage during a performance was....ridiculous.
Did you black out?

But the incident happened about 3 days ago & people are still commenting.
After hearing your response,

'Empire State of Mind'
had my emotions running high.
In that moment I came up onstage to
celebrate my two icons singing about NY."

I laughed out loud when Alicia Keys responded on the "Today Show" by saying,
"We can appreciate her being overwhelmed and inspired,
but we would have appreciated it
if she would have did it from her seat."

ROFLMAO.
Reminds me of a little song...



LoL at me.

PS: THIS IS MY 150TH POST!!! YEA ME!!

2 comments:

Tresey B. =D said...

That is a nice photo. Anywho, I agree w|A. Keys. She should've stayed in her seat. Just b|c you're 4rm NY as well, doesn't mean you can just waltz your a** onstage during someone's performance. "uh-uh rudeness" (twins 4rm ATL voice) lmfao! (Congratz on your 150th post too girly)

Anonymous said...

She has grown up She not the same little girl we used to know She is much more matured i Like this side of her