September 18, 2009

Dearest Lady Gaga,

Dearest Lady Gaga,

I know you aren't Hip Hop...


But you're GREAT & deserve a Love Note, nonetheless.
An example of why you're so great would be the performance you gave at the '09 MTV Video Music Awards. ==> I L.O.V.E.D. it! <==


Even though I liked "Poker Face" & "Just Dance",
I have been SLEEPINGzZZ on "Paparazzi" & that performance has made it my FAVORITE song [right now].

"Im your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.
PaPaPaparazzi.
Baby, theres no other superstar.
You know that I'll be your PaPaPaparazzi
...Baby you'll be famous.
Chase you down till you love me.
PaPaPaparazzi."

I guess I need to stop tripping & go ahead & pick up "FAME", huh?

1 comment:

Tresey B. =D said...

Yeah, Lady GaGa go! She may be a little weird but aren't we all? Lol, "Paparazzi" does be slappin tho! Fast like a Nascar!