September 23, 2009

Dearest LiL Boosie Bad Azz,

Dearest LiL Boosie Bad Azz,

Damn, Homie...


2 years in prison?!!
I can't believe it. According to MTV.com,
"Superbad: The Return of Boosie Bad Azz, will debut in the top 10 on next week's Billboard albums chart."

A few years ago, a homie of mine [shout out to Keishana] invited me to hang out.
I wish I remembered the name of the club, but I remembered arriving & just waiting for a long ass time.
Next thing I know we go into a small room on the side of the stage w/ a bunch
of chicks/dudes & in walks LiL Boosie.
After a few pictures with the groupies the whole room moved to the stage.
As we stood towards the back of the stage there was this one song that came on...


& thats when I realized who you were.
Although, I'm not a big fan, Ive enjoyed a couple of your singles.
My favorite being, "Wipe Me Down" of course.



After a few shots of Patron + this song = My Sh*t!
I loved your verse...the flow was crazy.
Despite, your unfortunate lock down,
I will keep your music in rotation on my ipod.
Soon as I get an address where people can write you, I will post it.

1 comment:

Tresey B. =D said...

Aww, Boosie's gonna be locked uppp...my sister loves him. Too bad, people should think twice before they do something that they know they're going to regret.